|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
WEEEEEEETS! happy labour day pepo! hahs. hmmmm, i thot LABOUR=work? hahs. but we're slacking! :/ nvm. thats wad we kids do! LOL! okay.. woke up at 12 + just now. xDDDD hahs. i watched too much tv yst. =X hmmm, im just gonna stay at home today. NOONE'S ASKING ME OUT! x(((( hehs. nvmnvm. i'll entertain myself. hehs. im improvin on my "self-entertainning" skills. hahas. talking bout skills. i improved on councelling skills too. anw. CHEER UP SISTER! hope i helped. xDDDD haihais stilll have tuition later. zzz. got homework too., COS OF TAT PREVINAAAA. grrrrrrs. thought i cud slack all the way. hehs =X budden nvm ba. :DDDDDDD time ta buck up&... STUDYYYYYY! hehs. maths&scienceeee. here i comeee! xDDDDD im mad. LOL! yeh! esther's coming on one of these days! wooooots. gonna study! hmmmmm, or at least.. a lil. hehs. most probly we will play&eat&talk la. BUT! nvm. =XX zzz. okay.. im not very good at the self entertainment thingy. im getting bored. :\ i think i'll start on my revision den. wahahas. to all pepo out there , taking exams, GAMBATEH PEPO! DO WELL!! |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|